Performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participate in the development of software user manuals.
The main focus of the position is to ingest and transform various structured and unstructured data sources in timely fashion to build extraction controller and map the data using ETL tool. Data analysis and data warehousing knowledge is required. The work scope includes participation in both formal and informal reviews to determine quality. Communication skills and self-initiative are required. Position requires both adaptability and the drive to work in a high pace environment.
· 3+ years of experience with J2EE technologies (session bean, entity bean, message-driven bean) .
· 3+ years of experience applying Enterprise Application Integration Concept and Patterns .
· 3+ years of experience with SOA concept, Web Services and related Specifications .
· 3+ years of experience with WSDL and XML Schema definition .
· 3+ years of experience with JMS and Message Queue/Topic configurations .
· 2+ years of experience with Spring Integration .
· 2+ years of experience with Apache Axis 2 .
· 4+ years of experience with Unit Test concept using Joint .
· 3+ years of experience capturing system design in UML diagrams .
· 3+ years of experience with writing SQL statements
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
US Citizenship with Active US DOD TS/SCI Security Clearance
To apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Winebarger at email@example.com.